- Resources for caregivers handling end-of-life care. Click here for full list of resources available to Caregivers
- Resources for end-of-life services and hospice care in Singapore - this resource was originally developed by Fong Yee Leong (Counsellor, Hospice Care)
- The Conversation Project - includes a conversation starter kit to help you tell someone what you want, or equip you to help someone else get ready to talk about their wishes for end-of-life care
- Care Corner hotline : Members of the public with questions or concerns about death and dying, hospice palliative care, or who simply wish to have someone to talk to about these issues, can call this Mandarin hotline - 1800 3535 800 - seven days a week from 10am to 10pm (except on public holidays).
Lien Foundation Publications
The Lien Foundation has been championing areas concerning end-of-life issues in Singapore, as well as having an impact internationally. Here are some publications available on their website that throw light on the relevant issues, including stories and resources from persons who have intimate knowledge and experiences in this area.
Life Before Death
This website, developed by Lien Foundation, contains the various creative projects undertaken over the years that focus on end-of-life. Watch a feature, catch a few short films, and interact with various activity pages that encourage browsers to reflect on end-of-life issues for ourselves, and with loved ones.
- Obitcheery - innovative solutions to break the norms of death notices and in memoriams
- After Cicely - a film about Asian women in palliative care
- Life Before Death - The Movie - a multi-award winning documentary that follows health professionals battling the sweeping epidemic of death across 11 countries
- Last Outfit - 8 photographers from The Straits Times captured 23 subjects attired in the final fashion statements of their choice
- Happy Coffins - featuring coffins designs submitted in an online competition and personalised coffins created for residents of St Joseph's Home
- Quality of Death index - an EIU report ranking end-of-life care across 40 countries
- Death Flicks - a selection of short films with thought-provoking messages about Life Before Death
- Legacy Gallery - photographer Deanna Ng shares her thought-provoking collection of images of the terminally ill and their loved ones as they journey to the very end