- Resources for caregivers handling end-of-life care and other caregiving issues
- Resources for palliative and hospice care in Singapore
- For information on doing an Advanced Medical Directive in Singapore
- Visit the Office of the Public Guardian for information on Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- For information on the Human Organ Transplant Act (HOTA) in Singapore
- For information on the Organ Donation Medical (Therapy, Education and Research) Act in Singapore
- GoodLife! (Montfort Care)
GoodLife! is a community multidisciplinary team fulfilling the unmet needs of elderly (50 years old and above) and their caregivers so that they may embrace ageing and thrive in the process.
- Wellness Kampung (Yishun Health)
Wellness Kampung @ 765 Nee Soon Central runs an ACP Clinic every Thursday afternoon from 2pm to 5pm. Conducted in both English and Mandarin, the ACP facilitator will provide guidance on understanding and discussing one’s goals, values and beliefs before making a decision on care choices. There is a consultation fee of $30.00 per person. Registration required and appointments can be made via the KTPH Call Centre at 6555 8000
- Lifepoint community-based specialised service (Sheng Hong Welfare Services)
Assisting seniors aged 55 and above (especially those with weak or no social and family support) to make informed decisions on end-of-life matters
- Care Corner hotline
Members of the public with questions or concerns about death and dying, hospice palliative care, or who simply wish to have someone to talk to about these issues, can call this Mandarin hotline - 1800 3535 800 - seven days a week from 10am to 10pm (except on public holidays)
Lien Foundation Publicationswww.lienfoundation.org/publications
The Lien Foundation has been championing areas concerning end-of-life issues in Singapore, as well as having an impact internationally. Here are some publications available on their website that throw light on the relevant issues, including stories and resources from persons who have intimate knowledge and experiences in this area.
- Death Attitudes Survey (General Population / Healthcare Professionals)
- What Doctors Say About Care of the Dying
- Living with the End in Mind - a study of how to increase the quality of death in Singapore
- Quality of Death Index - an EIU report ranking end-of-life care across 40 countries
- Living Well, Leaving Well - reprint of The Straits Times' Saturday Special Report 4 April 2009 entitled "Going Gently Into The Night"
- Diary of a Caregiver (English, Chinese) (2008/2009)