Collaborate for Greater Impact
Partnerships are crucial in growing Both Sides, Now to the impactful programme it is today. They enable us to pool our resources and collectively work together to transform the philosophy of living well, and leaving well into reality.
We are grateful for all our partners who had, and who are currently journeying alongside us. We engage in partnerships across the people, private and public sectors and our collaborators include arts organisations, community groups, VWOs, hospitals, research and training institutions, cultural institutions, foundations, corporations and government bodies.
Together, we have achieved the following impact over the years:
- Reached over 28,500 audiences and participants to advocate, and enable end-of-life conversations through our public outreach and community engagement programmes
- Brought the multi-disciplinary programme to 6 different place-placed communities
- Toured a puppetry programme, with facilitated end-of-life conversations to 50 senior centres
- Produced a culturally competent programme edition, as well as a landmark research report on end-of-life in the Malay-Muslim community
- Worked with artist-facilitators to engage communities in 10 different longer-term workshops to co-create artworks through the process of exploring living well, and leaving well
- Recruited and worked with more than 500 volunteers which included community engagement and facilitation
- Developed a toolkit, with accompanying training for care staff on facilitating end-of-life conversations through arts and creative approaches
Get in touch with us if you would like to find out more, and discuss how we can help to meet your organisation’s goals and corporate social responsibility needs through a partnership.